Monday, February 21, 2011

And the Winner Is...

Last year The Venger: Dead Man Rising was nominated for the Eagle Award for Favorite American Black and White Comic Book Series. Well because of my extended absence from the blog I never got a chance to update on the award.

The winners of the awards were announced on October 29 at the London MCM Expo, a fantastic comic book-movie-fantasy convention; sort of the British SDCC. Not surprisingly, The Walking Dead took the award in the category. And a well deserved win I might add.

I said before and truly believe that for me personally just having my book The Venger: Dead Man Rising included with all the other nominees was 'it' for me. Thanks to all our fans who helped put us on the ballot. Hopefully we can do it again!



Labels: , , ,

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ford Air Conditioner Compressor said...

I have gone through your post and found some information which is quite important for me.
So, please keep it up with your these kind of posts.

1:15 AM, March 10, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Its great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.

Jeep Grand Cherokee Turbo

5:41 AM, September 26, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home