Friday, July 30, 2010

The Venger: Deadly Beginnings UPDATE 2

As promised here are the final versions of those two pages from Deadly Beginnings I've been previewing. We've already seen the original penciled pages by Jun Joe Monares. And I recently posted the inked version of those pages by Scott Shriver. So today we get the final version with the great toning also done by Scott.

All the pages for this story are now done and complete. The files have been sent to the letterer and Stephen is in the process of finishing that work. I have really enjoyed working with Jun and Scott on these two stories for the Venger Special. I'm hoping that we will be able to continue the team onto more projects in the future.























Labels: , , , ,

Related Posts with Thumbnails

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I stumbled onto this blog and the artwork is great. Looks interesting but needs pages. An about page would help people understand the story and character. Especially us newbies. :)

I've created websites using Blogger as the platform and you can add tons more to help get your vision out there. I am a comic book lover and love it when I see people create and distribute their own.

Good luck!

2:15 PM, September 07, 2010  
Blogger Arion said...

Hello: those 2 pages looks amazing.

You have a great blog. I'd love to count you as a follower of my blog, and I'll add myself as a follower of yours too.

12:37 AM, November 16, 2010  
Blogger Arion said...

www.artbyarion.blogspot.com

12:38 AM, November 16, 2010  
Anonymous Business logo design said...

That's what i was looking for. I will definitely share it with others.

8:49 AM, July 07, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home