Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Captain America Movie promo poster

I've been busy working on more scripts related to The Venger: Dead Man Rising. I'm really pushing to get the Special done soon. I'm going to be posting some more inked pages from the Deadly Beginning story in a couple of days so please check back or subscribe to the blog to get the updates.

Today Marvel released pictures of the promo posters they will be handing out at the San Diego Comic Con. They have two, one for Thor and one for Captain America. I had posted the first look we got at the movie uniform they are using for Cap. I actually really like it. The posters they are giving out are based on movie concept art. I've posted the Cap one below. Looks great to me; hope the movie looks this good.

Captain America: First Avenger concept art

Labels: , , , , ,

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home