Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Venger on MyEbook.com

Well with all the talk of digital downloads of comics and the Apple iPad being the future of the industry I've been looking for ways to get Venger involved in it too. As a small self-publisher it is important for me to find as many ways as I can to get The Venger: Dead Man Rising out there and in front of people. It all falls on me. So far I have the Venger available through DriveThruComics.com and also for Amazon's Kindle as well.

Now I've added another site to get Venger downloads. You can go to Myebook.com and now download digital copies of both issues of The Venger: Dead Man Rising. This is a wonderful site that has thousands of ebooks available, including hundreds of comics and graphic novels. Please check it out and pass it on to any friends that might be interested in digital comics. And check out the rest of the blog for more information about the comic book too.

Myebook - The Venger: Dead Man Rising - click here to open my ebookMyebook - The Venger: Dead Man Rising #2 - click here to open my ebook




Labels: , , , ,

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home