Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Venger: Dead Man Rising #2 PREVIEW!!!

Well here you folks go, some penciled and inked pages from #2 by Tim Baskin. He is doing a great job of continuing the look and feel of the series while at the same time putting his own mark on the book. The pages below are pages 1, 3 and 5. I realize that the order doesn't make any sense but I just wanted to give you all a feel for Tim's work. Plus I don't want to give away too much at this stage. I'll post more in a few weeks as well as update the various other Venger projects I'm working on. So here we go....




Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 Comments:

Blogger Julius Deane said...

Looks good. It's great to see Tim's work out there.

1:27 PM, June 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff. Hope issue #2 is a success.

Bibliograhpywrite.com

5:36 PM, July 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home