Wednesday, April 19, 2006

...and more New Stuff

I've added a couple of more things again. I now have a comics news section with headlines from Broken Frontier. And what I think is really cool is my 'Recommended Reading List' film loop. It just is so cool! it was very simple too, right from photobucket. I just loaded the images at first and after I created a loop added more covers by dragging. I'll be updating that often with stuff I have enjoyed reading and think others should check out too.

Oh yeah and there is the media player I have loaded onto the blog. Now you can watch the Venger trailer onsite! I'll be loading con pictures on there as time goes by and maybe even some noteworthy podcasts.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home