Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Venger on NEWSARAMA!!!

There is a great review of the Venger on Newsarama. Ryan McClelland reviews the series as part of his weekly column Your Indy Weekly. Thanks Ryan for your support of the book. Here's to hoping we convert some more fans to the series. By the way that big announcment I promised is coming soon. Trust me. Things have just been crazy aruond here.

The link to the article is....

http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?s=437a4674af7fee3b7a20f2ddad0c4fc7&threadid=51621

So check it out and tell a friend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Haseloff said...

Yo, dude!

I was just browsing through your page, and I have to say, you have some FANTASTIC art and characters.

I'm bitterly jealous!

Keep up the great work, man!

11:03 PM, December 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home