Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Technical Difficulties!


Well even though it seems like it has been awhile since I posted something that is not true. The previous post was made last week. Unfortunately the blog was hit by some kind of virus and while it 'saved' the post it would not post it. Also unfortunately it also erased the blog template so I had to build it back from scratch. All the content was saved however so I did not lose any of my exciting and earth-shattering posts! :)

So the blog probably looks the same but maybe just a wee bit different. I added a few things here and there and I'm still not done. I've been playing around with coding in my spare time and I have a few other things I'll be trying out once the time allows. There are also some things that I have not put back yet, namely the buttons that were at the bottom of the blog. Haven't decided yet if I'll have them back.

And just so I don't skip out on any Venger developments I've been working on a few more interviews and articles with the major sites. We should see some of it appearing in the next few weeks. Plus there has been some talk between myself and a toy manufacturer about doing a line of Venger toys! Obviously when I know more so will you!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home