Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The Ronin Report

Well this is more news about me than it is about the Venger but I wanted to share it with all of you as well. Starting later this week I'll be writing a weekly column on thecomicsreview.com called The Ronin Report. As you can imagine from the name I'll be covering news about Ronin Studios and its books and creators, as well as industry happenings and my opinions. The logo for the column was designed by William Paul Ward, the editor of the Ronin Variations: The Venger book. He did this as a favor to me and really came through. I gave him an idea of what I wanted and he really knocked it out of the park.



The first column will be a brief overview of Ronin Studios and an interview with founder Noble Larimer. Over the next few weeks I'll be doing short interviews with other Ronin creators and doing 'rundowns' on books coming out soon. So please check it out. Here is the link to the site:

http://www.thecomicsreview.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home