Sunday, July 24, 2005

The Venger Interrogation by Dadicus




















This is a piece I swiped off of Dadicus' blog. As all of you know Dadicus is the extremely talented colorist/grayscaler for the book. Well he also is a great artist as well. He had posted this on his blog a few weeks ago. I told him I loved the imagery but wasn't exactly sold on Black Mercy though. She didn't have that sexy, crazy dominatrix vibe to her and her coloring wasn't what I envisioned. But as I said I do love this image and it has given me a few ideas for future issues of the series. Seeing the characters in color is definitely a shock to the system.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 Comments:

Blogger DADICUS said...

I finally made it on the site!!!!!!!!

2:24 PM, July 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home