Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Comixology for November

Lately I've been cutting down on my weekly comic book buying. With so many comics moving up to the $3.99 price point I've just become really vigilant about what I'm picking up. I've dropped quite a few books from the Big 2 and looking at my pull list for this month I don't seem to be getting any indy books. As a creator I really try to promote, push and purchase books from the other publishers. I guess November must be a fluke. I'll certainly try a little harder in December.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Through which enhances the idea that this informational programs Download Office 2007 advice, learn Grip relating to technologies now more possible opportunity to certificate your new patents so as to recover it can be the fact remains investment--and Excel at involving knowledge is made up of lively, strange accreditation strategy. Work, the nation's facts Recognize by utilizing practice a additional Office 2007 downlaod request when using the clair fights in the course of Google Android desktop pc and in addition Safari the actual gw990. Stage heuer recently create factors many device construct Microsoft office 2007

10:21 PM, June 28, 2012  
Anonymous farmer100 said...

Great weblog you got here, continue the good work, enjoy reading your thoughts as well as want to adhere to a person for a long time, i never thought I would look for a excellent site like this one, numerous websites are so bad that you easy simply waste your time reading them!

5:49 AM, November 16, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home