Monday, October 05, 2009

Indy Comic Book Week- 12/30/09

Diamond Distributing has announced that they will not be shipping any new comics the last week of the year, so on the normal new comic book day- 12/30/09- stores won't be receiving anything. Zip. Nothing. Many indy comic creators such as myself have decided to take this as an opportunity to hopefully increase our readership and get our books onto those empty new release shelves.

There are several websites that have been driving this- www.indycomicbook.com is one of them, check it out. So I'll be contacting comic book retailers and offering to have Venger comics available to them that week. If you know of a retailer I should contact please email me with the contact info at matts128@aol.com and I'll drop them a line and get others to check out Venger!













Labels: , , , ,

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home