Friday, October 02, 2009

Cap is Back!

I have been loving the Captain America: Reborn series so far. Brubaker and Hitch are doing excellent work. It's been a slow build up to Steve's return but we still have a couple more issues to go. But Marvel has solicited this one-shot follow up to the series- Captain America: Who Will Wield the Shield?. This will be written by Brubaker and with art by Butch Guice who is going solo after working with Hitchy on Reborn. I am so eager to get this. Like almost everyone I have been enjoying Bucky's turn as Cap and I feel confident in Bru to keep true to the characters and story. I know he has something planned for Bucky. Anyway, can't wait for the book.


Labels: , , , , , , ,

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home