Thursday, June 18, 2009

Captain America: Reborn

It's no secret to folks that know me that Captain America- Steve Rogers- is my favorite comic book hero. Has been since I was a kid. And I have been loving what Ed Brubaker has been doing on the book since day 1. Even loved the death stuff- only because I knew that they would bring him back someday. Well that day will soon be here because Marvel has confirmed that Steve will be coming back in Captain America: Reborn, by Brubaker, Bryan Hitch and Butch Guice. I can't wait bevause I know it will be good and will all make sense, that it wasn't just a shoe-horned in resurrection for the corporate suits. I am also hoping that Hitch can pull this off. But regardless, it is great news indeed.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home