Monday, January 25, 2010

The Venger Special: Black Mercy FINISHED PAGES

Hey everyone. Last time I posted the first two penciled pages for the Black Mercy story by Jun Joe Monares. These look great and wait til you see the others! Today I am posting the finished version of those pages, with inks and tones by Scott Shriver. The Venger Special is coming along at a steady pace and hopefully soon I'll be able to give a time for publication. Anyway, here are those finished pages. Enjoy.























Labels: , , , , ,

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 Comments:

Blogger Garbanjoe said...

Sir, there's a problem i believe you've misspelled my name; my last name to be exact, it's "MONARES" sir not "moranes", you've gotten the "R" and "N" mixed up. sorry to be so picky, but you got to understad it's my name, i just thought i'd clarify it before everything gets printed..n_n; Just for more clarification sir, my full name is written as Jun Joe B. Monares..n_n

4:08 PM, February 13, 2010  
Blogger Matt Spatola said...

No problem Jun. I'm glad you caught it on the post; I apologize. But we are all good now; thanks for the great work- I am eager to see everything published!

5:06 PM, February 13, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home