Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Fun

I know, I know, another non Venger related post. Well I just came across a few things that I just had to mention. First is the X-Files movie. I really am looking forward to seeing it. I really enjoyed the first one and was a giant fan of the series, even though it did run a year or two more than it should. I do have to wonder what kind of box office they expect this to make. Obviously the fan base has shrunk over the years plus so many people are going to be put off thinking they need to know all the mythology to enjoy it.


The second is the Alex Ross and Jim Krueger Avengers/Invaders series. Wow. Alex Ross is god. I am sure you all have heard that before. I can't wait to read this. The possibilites- Cap and Iron Man and all that heavy drama; can't wait! And those covers should be killer. Just look at this Ross sketch of Cap- beautiful!


Labels: , , , , , ,

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home