Saturday, February 03, 2007

Comicspace




Well just like seemingly everyone in this business I have started a ComicSpace page. For those who have not heard about this site it is basically set up as a 'MySpace for comic professionals/fans'. Right now on my page I have a preview of The Venger: Dead Man Rising #1 and a link to the Venger webcomic on the DrunkDuck site. I'll be using that site in conjunction with this blog and the Ronin forums to announce and update Venger projects and news.

I have also put up a sneak peek of The Venger: Dead Man Rising #2, showing Jason Ossman's cover and the first 5 pages by Tim!! These are unfinished and unlettered but give you a taste of what is to come in the long-time-coming issue. I hope you all enjoy them. So check it out and while you are on ComicSpace check out some of the other creators as well.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home